Ad Operations Manager
Kent street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Location: WPP AUNZ has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Perth.
WPP AUNZ are looking for an Ad operations manager to join the team.
3 best things about the job:
• Working with a highly energetic and technical team, to help grow the success of the business
• Exposure to some of the best clients in the industry across the WPP AUNZ portfolio and beyond
• Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the technical space, in topics such a Brand Safety, Ad Fraud and Viewability (BAV), Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) and Tag Management Systems (TMS).
Measures of success –
In three months:
• With unmatched Ad Op skills, Ad Tech know-how and a can do attitude, you’ll be the go to team member for managing and delivering our digital campaigns and acting as the guru for all things ad related.
• You will help set the process and frame work for advertising operations for the business here alongside the Ad Ops Director.
In six months:
• You will be able to competently lead and coach your team to manage and traffic standard display and video campaigns.
• You will solely manage the full campaign planning and implementation for a number of your own clients.
In 12 months:
• Project ownership to increase technical expertise in the industry.
• Coach your team to deliver higher performance areas.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Product: Timely and accurate delivery of digital campaign implementation across three Agencies
• People: Lead day to day relationships with media planners and buyers and ensure timelines are adhered to and expectations are managed
• Process: Ensure best in class process and 100% accuracy for all digital campaigns
What you will need:
• Experience within an Ad Ops team.
• Strong communication (written and verbal)
• Be highly numerate and organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Highly motivated and passionate individual who is keen to start their career in digital advertising
WPP AUNZ is the leading marketing communications services group in Australia and New Zealand. No other group comes close to our scale and breadth of capability, comprising of 5,500 people working across more than 80 companies in over 170 offices. We know that the most powerful role we can play is to bring together the best knowledge, thinking and talent to meet our clients’ challenges with bigger, better and smarter ideas – we call this way of working ‘ Connected Know-How’.
Please apply using the link below. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Call WPP AUNZ
Email WPP AUNZ