- Sydney NSW
- Advertising, Arts & Media
- Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
- Ad ID 1739
- Back to result list
Sydney, NSW 2000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Location: WPP AUNZ has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Perth.
WPP AUNZ are looking for a Planning Manager to join their vibrant CBD office working with some of Australia’s most iconic brands. You will be responsible for leading the client relationship and delivering the highest quality communication strategies. In this role, you will be the interface between the client and the agency and is responsible for fully understanding their business, interpreting their communications planning and implementation needs.
You will be in charge of leading and managing a team across Strategy and Planning, Investment and Digital to produce integrated recommendations across all media channels. You’ll be focusing on dynamic, fast moving and innovative client account.
3 best things about the job:
• A fun environment that gives autonomy to shape media campaigns following your directions
• Working with a group of high performers, you’ll manage a team of strong managers and executives. They only need you to go from good to great.
• A culture that perfectly blends, excellence, fun and a real focus on the well-being of the people.
Measures of success –
In three months:
• Built good relationships with your team and helped them deliver even better work
• Gained trust from the client and impressed with your contribution to the work
In six months:
• Managed and delivered campaigns that have a high and innovative standard
• Identified ways to improve processes on the account and delivered
In 12 months:
• Delivered commercial growth with the support of the team.
• Inspired and developed your team into one of the best team in Australia
Responsibilities of the role:
As a planning manager, you’ll be working towards:
• Full integration of media channels and integrated strategies
• Integration and development of your team.
• Improvements in ways of working, processes and commercial growth with the support of the team
• Awards winning campaigns
• Performing to your full potential in a very empowering environment
This is a big role with high visibility and a great opportunity to shine in a fast-growing agency. This will enable you to let your creativity speak, create and design media strategies and see them through. Give a boost to your career and get in touch for a chat and the detailed job description.
What you will need:
• Media agency experience
• Strong understanding of media planning and buying, from offline to online, paid to earned media and media strategy
• Experience in team management
• Drive and enthusiasm
• Pride in your work and responsibility as a team leader
• To love working in a media agency who empowers people to be who they want to become and deliver amazing work
Call WPP AUNZ
Email WPP AUNZ