- Sydney NSW
- Advertising, Arts & Media
- Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
- Ad ID 1751
- Back to result list
Sydney, NSW 2000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Location: WPP AUNZ has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Perth.
Overview of job
We’re looking for our next Media Executive – this is an exciting for an executive to take the next step in their career get involved with the planning and buying across all media platforms, with a specific focus on digital. Our size allows us to be nimble, so step up or step out and make this role your own. Don’t get pigeon holed into a monotonous role - this role will give you a holistic skill set across all functions of the agency – media, creative, data and performance. This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and curious crew who are always challenging the status quo. Reporting of the roleThis role reports to the Amplification & Trading Manager. Three best things about the job:
• Fun loving team
• Working across all media with a focus on digital media
• Exciting local Client, with face to face relationships
Measures of success – In three months:
• Owning designated client briefs from start to finish.
• Established relationships with marketing managers.
• Meeting set client SLA.
• Follow set processes across all disciplines.
In six months:
• Understand how the clients work flows between the A&T, social, programmatic, content and strategy teams.
• Presenting recommendations and campaign results & learnings to clients
In twelve months:
• Understand business objectives, challenges, the existing operating climate, structure and politics.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Manage the planning and implementation of designated campaigns across all channels
• Trade offline and digital
• Manage digital campaign optimisation
• Manage reporting process with the assistance of coordinators
• Plan and assist Managers in Amplifications
• Train and develop coordinators in conjunction with the Media Executives across team
• Manage the finance process for your clients
• Manage the day to day relationship with client brand managers
What you will need:
• Experience in all media planning & buying, particularly focussed around digital
(Minimum 2 years)
• Excellent attention to detail is a must
• Ability to multi-task – candidate needs to be able to juggle circa 10-15 campaigns at any one time, whilst also following process to ensure SLA’s are met for the client
• Communication skills – ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with internal teams, the client and media.
• Financial management skills – understanding the requirement to manage the financial process end to end
• Passion for media and motivation to continually learn and develop
Call WPP AUNZ
Email WPP AUNZ