Sydney, NSW 2000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Location: Office location will be determined dependant on the right applicant, as we have offices based in Sydney and Melbourne where this role can be performed out of. Please note that some interstate travel may be required.
WPP AUNZ is looking for a talented SEO Search Manager to join our team of Intent-based purists and hybrids. For this particular role, we’re looking for someone with an Owned media background in technical SEO or agency-level SEO who interested in working towards becoming a hybrid search expert in a media environment.
We expect you to consult and guide clients across all media through the lens of search. We operate through a combination of various disciplines such as content marketing, data science, SEO, UX and consumer journey planning.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
There is an opportunity for the right person to join our team of thinkers and doers. Essentially, it’s a hands-on consulting role where you’ll be able to advise, lead and manage activity under the umbrella of Intent based marketing.
3 best things about the job:
• You’ll be at the forefront of new media – our approach to non-interruptive media is a rapidly growing area of the business
• It’s the perfect role to diversify your skills- consult around non-SEO areas on Owned Media like UX, Connections Planning & Content strategy.
• Play with innovative consumer-first data with a team of experts– use it to lead clients from the traditional way of doing things.
Responsibilities of the role:
Strategy & Consulting:
• Diagnose a client’s current situation their objectives
• Develop Owned Media proposals in line with client needs
• Under the guidance of senior management develop competitive SEO, content, UX and data related proposals for clients
• Use our proprietary tools to understand consumer behaviours and then develop strategies and/or opportunities accordingly
Operations & Delivery:
• Grow strong relationships with all relevant contacts client side including Senior Management
• Work with client teams to ensure that retainer and project based work is implemented efficiently and to the expect standards/deadlines
• Ensure efficiencies are made by the proper use of tools and integration
• Allocate clients budgets to maximise the client’s return on investment
• Produce high quality competitive reviews with actionable insights
What you will need:
• Familiar with other analytics’ packages
• Excel to an intermediate level (vLook Ups, Pivot Tables, IF functions)
• Understanding of a variety of CMS systems
• Consultative skills with a passion for making the complex simple
• Account & team management experience
• Demonstrate a high-level of initiative and resourcefulness
WPP AUNZ is the leading marketing communications services group in Australia and New Zealand. No other group comes close to our scale and breadth of capability, comprising of 5,500 people working across more than 80 companies in over 170 offices. We know that the most powerful role we can play is to bring together the best knowledge, thinking and talent to meet our clients’ challenges with bigger, better and smarter ideas – we call this way of working ‘ Connected Know-How’.
Call WPP AUNZ
Email WPP AUNZ