- Sydney NSW
- Advertising, Arts & Media
- All Advertising, Arts & Media
- Ad ID 3566
- Back to result list
Sydney, NSW 2000
Job Type: Full-time
Location: WPP AUNZ has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Perth.
Salary: $60,000 - $115,000
WPP AUNZ is looking for a HR Manager to lead innovative, people-centric initiatives and solutions with a focus on attraction, development, engagement, transformation and business growth.
This role is perfect for an experienced HR generalist, with a creative flair and bucket loads of energy and initiative. Each day will see you flexing between offering strategic advice on people related matters, partnering with the Head of HR to create and deliver on industry leading initiatives, and being the heart of the agency through your approachability and transparency.
- Ensure our onboarding process is best in class and enhances employee performance and retention
- Lead our performance review and KPI setting process across the agency
- Work closely with the Head of HR to ensure that managers are held accountable for their team’s performance
- Manage succession planning for business critical roles across the agency and develop a talent pipeline with both internal and external candidates
- Ensure all policies and procedures are well understood and adhered to by all employees
- Assist with the development and the driving of a clear and aligned health and wellbeing proposition
- Identifies opportunities to better support our people in work/life balance over and above our existing offerings
What you will need:
- To be a tenacious leader in the HR space with proven ability to work on your own, experience reporting into a remote manager and have loads of initiative!
- Demonstrated experience in working as a true strategic HR business partner within a fluid, fast moving and dynamic industry
- A generalist HR background, with a particular experience in talent management, ER, engagement, change management and recruitment;
- Strong people and team skills with the ability to influence others in a constructive manner and build long term relationships
- Excellent time management skills in order to effectively prioritise simultaneous demands from a variety of different sources and adapt and respond appropriately.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of employees of different ages, experience levels and skillsets;
- Strong creative problem solving and lateral thinking skills, with a flexible and adaptable approach with a willingness to learn and be ‘hands on’ wherever needed
- Collaborative and astute - able to quickly build trust and respect within our network.
Please apply using the link below. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
WPP AUNZ is a group of 90+ marketing services companies that collaborate to create world-class customer experiences and drive growth for our clients.
Call WPP AUNZ
Email WPP AUNZ