- Sydney NSW
- Advertising, Arts & Media
- All Advertising, Arts & Media
- Ad ID 2937
- Back to result list
Sydney, NSW 2000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000 – $110,000
Location: Sydney NSW 2000
You’ll work at a senior level with clients to help develop the strategic direction of their business;
You’ll manage a client portfolio to meet the agreed revenue and profit targets.
- Build a trusting relationship with the clients you work with, and with the rest of your team
- Manage client expectations – keep them in the loop in terms of work in progress, recognise issues early and pre-empt them.
- Understand your client’s business - their organisational structure, culture and politics.
- Contribute to the development of business and marketing plans by understanding the market and consumers.
- Understand trends and influences within the client’s market including competitor activity
- Lead a mixed discipline agency team in delivering high-quality creative solutions.
- You’ll need relevant qualifications plus a proven track record of managing client relationships at the most senior level.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate has a strong strategic point of view and has a passion for outstanding creative work.
- A great team leader and mentor, you have a meticulous eye for detail and an ability to always be ahead of the game.
- We’re looking for someone who relates well to a variety of people, builds productive relationships, inspires, encourages and facilitates co-operation. Plus you’ll manage team resources to maximise productivity and contribution.
WPP AUNZ is the leading marketing communications services group in Australia and New Zealand. No other group comes close to our scale and breadth of capability, comprising of 5,500 people working across more than 80 companies in over 170 offices. We know that the most powerful role we can play is to bring together the best knowledge, thinking and talent to meet our clients’ challenges with bigger, better and smarter ideas – we call this way of working ‘ Connected Know-How’.
Call WPP AUNZ
Email WPP AUNZ