- North Sydney NSW
- Advertising, Arts & Media
- Agency Account Management
- Ad ID 3477
- Back to result list
North Sydney, NSW 2060
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000 – $110,000
Location: Sydney NSW 2000
You’ll work at a senior level with clients to help develop the strategic direction of their business;
You’ll manage a client portfolio to meet the agreed revenue and profit targets.
- Build a trusting relationship with the clients you work with, and with the rest of your team
- Manage client expectations – keep them in the loop in terms of work in progress, recognise issues early and pre-empt them.
- Understand your client’s business - their organisational structure, culture and politics.
- Contribute to the development of business and marketing plans by understanding the market and consumers.
- Understand trends and influences within the client’s market including competitor activity
- Lead a mixed discipline agency team in delivering high-quality creative solutions.
- You’ll need relevant qualifications plus a proven track record of managing client relationships at the most senior level.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate has a strong strategic point of view and has a passion for outstanding creative work.
- A great team leader and mentor, you have a meticulous eye for detail and an ability to always be ahead of the game.
- We’re looking for someone who relates well to a variety of people, builds productive relationships, inspires, encourages and facilitates co-operation. Plus you’ll manage team resources to maximise productivity and contribution.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation. It serves as the parent company to WPPAUNZ media agencies MediaCom, Wavemaker, and Mindshare (as well as Xaxis, Essence & Finecast)
The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring unfair competitive advantage to our clients and our companies.
Call WPP AUNZ
Email WPP AUNZ