Houston, VIC 3128
Passion, purpose, caring and coaching - Personal trainers dig deep into people’s barriers and motivations for being active.
A personal trainer is an individual with a varying degree of knowledge of general fitness involved in exercise prescription and instruction. They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients. Trainers also measure their client's strengths and weaknesses with fitness assessments. These fitness assessments may also be performed before and after an exercise program to measure their client's improvements in physical fitness. They may also educate their clients in many other aspects of wellness besides exercise, including general health and nutrition guideline.
Proper exercise may result in improved body composition, physical performance, heart condition and health outcomes.
• Have and maintain a working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition and fundamental principles of exercise science.
• An ability to design and execute individual and small group exercise fitness programs, tailored to the needs and attainable goals of the individual, apparently healthy client, in a safe and effective way.
• A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise.
• An ability to motivate others in an encouraging and uplifting way towards improving their overall fitness and health.
• A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice.
• A dedication to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth and development with regard to personal health, fitness and mental capacity.
A good personal trainer delivers safe, effective, fun and interesting workouts to all fitness-trainees.
I want to help people live a healthy lifestyle
I want to make my own lifestyle into a career, or have another stream of income doing something I enjoy
I want to teach people about the body and what it’s capable of
Experience, Enthusiasm, Growth.
Where can personal trainers meet?
• Club Gym
• Private Training Studio
• Office Building/Corporate Setting
• Clients Home
• Sports Complex
• Public Park
• Cruise ships
• Apartment Complex
• Community Centers
• Remote by Phone & Web
No reviews yet. Be the first!
Value for money 0%
Response time 0%
Quality of work 0%