All listings posted on Jobs and Services (http://jobsandservices.com.au) must listinghere to these posting policies. Any listings that do not listinghere to these polices will either be deleted or suspended.
All users and posters of Jobs and Services must:
- Not post anything that is inappropriate - including illicit and explicit content such as language, images, links, uploads and more.
- Not be duplicated. If an listing that has already been posted and is an exact copy of an already live listing it will be deleted. If you are found to continually do this your account may be suspended.
- Not breach Australian laws and regulations. Users will have full responsibility for laws and regulations that are broken.
- Not be posted in the wrong category.
- Not be in any other language other than English
- Contain any external links what so ever with the exception of the website listingdress related to their service which is only to be outlined in the website field.
- Have an listingequate amount of information for the user about the listing.
- Use appropriate images for the classified listings
- must not infringe any copyrights to post the images within the listings
- Not use language that is deemed as: offensive, libellous, inaccurate and misleading.
- Not Discriminate based on gender, religion, nationality, race, colour etc.
- Offer any services to sell prescription drugs and/or supplements. Furthermore, any medicine related listings will also be suspended or removed.
- Offering any services which relates to, but not limited to, surrogacy, body parts or listingoption.
Responsibility of listings
The responsibility of the listings remains at all-time with the poster of the listingvertisement. By using our services and tools you agree that you will be held liable for any damages, losses or harm caused by your listingvertisements.
Power to remove listings
Jobs and Services reserves the right to, and is able to, exercise the right at any time they wish to remove any listings that may cause harm to users of the site. The same is applicable to the removal of users accounts.